1. No refunds if you cancel the day of or the day before your reservation. No refunds for early returns. There will be a 60% cancellation fee if you cancel 2 to 6 days before your reservation. There will be a 30% cancellation fee if you cancel 1 to 3 weeks before your reservation. And, there will only be a 15% cancellation fee if you cancel at least 1 month before your reservation.
2. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Craft is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Craft.
3. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the Craft, and will use the Craft in a careful, safe and conscientious manner.
Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Company, and any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Craft:
- There is no smoking permitted while on the Craft.
- There are no alcoholic beverages permitted on the Craft.
- There are no pets permitted on theCraft.
- There is no fishing permitted from the Craft.
5. Age. Renter is at least 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate the Craft.
6. Unsafe Use. If at any time Club Powersports determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Craft, we may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return the Craft to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. Company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
7. Condition of Craft upon Return. The Renter shall return the Craft, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Craft during the rental period. Company shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the Craft exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by Company for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
8. Late returns will be subject to a late fee of $1 per minute after after scheduled return date and time.
9. Report all accidents immediately to the police and Club Powersports. Customers must also comply with local laws and complete and accident report.